Find an Agent to Get a Quote
Commercial Insurance Products
Commercial Loss Control Services
Enhancing the Safety of Your Business or Workplace
As a service to our Commercial Insurance policyholders, our Loss Control Services Department offers a variety of materials and programs to enhance the safety and health of your business or workplace — at no cost to you.
Our focus is on understanding and addressing each client’s specific challenges. We offer tailored loss control services for your business, as well as practical recommendations and strategies to help lower your costs of loss and improve your return on investment.
Loss Control Resources
We provide several valuable resources to help our clients with their safety programs, including:
- Workers' Compensation Management Program
- Contractors' Tool Box Talks (including materials based on OSHA e-tools)
- Forklift Safety Assistance
- Emergency Response Plan Guidance (including OSHA guidelines and tools)
- Guides for a Fleet Loss Control Program
- Guides for a Fire & Emergency Safety Plan
- Accident Reporting and Investigation Assistance
- Federal Recordkeeping Assistance
- Industry “Best Practices” Consultation
- Additional Safety Guides - call for availability
If you are a Southern Mutual Insurance Company policyholder and you’d like to take advantage of these materials and services — or if you have a specific Loss Control challenge — please call your local agent. They can help you obtain information through our Loss Control Services Department.